PEPPER RELISH COMBO I MADE IN NC
Sweet Pepper Relish brings a southern Mama’s cookin’ right into your home, already made with fresh ingredients sealed in a mason jar! Enjoy this Sweet Pepper Relish as a side to any meal or as a light snack. Eat it plain or mixed with other vegetables, this relish has just the right amount of butter to provide your dish with all the flavor it needs!
16 WAYS TO USE PEPPER RELISH
- Have it on a sandwich – add it to chicken salad
- Serve it alongside a cheese, and-or preserved, cured meat platter
- Mix it into ground beef or pork and use for meatloaf or sausage roll filling
- Serve it on the side of a meat pie or and empanada
- Eat it with any kind of cooked pork dish (e.g. chops, tenderloin, ham, etc.)
- Serve it with grilled sausages
- Serve it with roasted chicken or turkey
- Serve it with pate
- Warm goat cheese or brie, pour chutney over it and serve
- Mix it with Greek yogurt to make a dip
- Puree it and glaze meat, roasted sweet potatoes, butternut squash, etc.
- Puree it and use as a dipping sauce for egg rolls, samosa, any fried food!
- Puree it and add it to salad dressing
- Serve it with a grilled cheese sandwich
- Serve it on the side of Indian dishes like curry
- Serve it on a burger, especially a cheese or veggie burger
Your purchase also goes towards supporting the careers artisans with disabilities. Their employment provides them with the sense of pride and independence they deserve. We appreciate your business!