PICKLED ASPARAGUS | MADE IN NC
Our delicious PICKLED ASPARAGUS is homemade in small batches locally in North Carolina. Using only, young and tender asparagus spears are packed at the peak of freshness in a special homemade brine. These PICKLED ASPARAGUS spears make a delicious, natural swizzle stick for special Bloody Mary. Enjoy them anytime as a healthy snack, garnish or an addition to a relish tray/party platter. An all-time favorite.
SEVEN AMAZING HEALTHY BENEFITS OF PICKLED ASPARAGUS
- Asparagus is a good source of fiber and protein, both essential for good digestion and immunity.
- It contains a number of anti-inflammatory compounds that protect you from type 2 diabetes and heart disease.
- It has antioxidants, including one called glutathione, which is known to protect the skin from sun damage, pollution and the effects of aging.
- The Vitamin K in asparagus is excellent for healthy blood clotting and strengthening bones.
- Asparagus contains a unique carb called insulin, which remains undigested until it reaches the large intestine, where it helps to absorb nutrients better, and cut the risk of colon cancer.
- Good news for those struggling to manage their blood sugar: asparagus is a rich source of B vitamins, which are known to regulate blood sugar levels.
- Green asparagus is much more beneficial than white, say reports. The goodness is in the stalk, which contains vitamin A for better vision, potassium for smooth kidney functioning, and trace minerals that help boost immunity.