PICKLED ASPARAGUS | MADE IN - NC
Our delicious PICKLED ASPARAGUS is homemade in small batches locally in North Carolina. Using only, young and tender asparagus spears are packed at the peak of freshness in a special homemade brine. These PICKLED ASPARAGUS spears make a delicious, natural swizzle stick for special Bloody Mary. Enjoy them anytime as a healthy snack, garnish or an addition to a relish tray/party platter. An all-time favorite.
SEVEN AMAZING HEALTHY BENEFITS OF PICKLED ASPARAGUS
- Asparagus is a good source of fiber and protein, both essential for good digestion and immunity.
- It contains a number of anti-inflammatory compounds that protect you from type 2 diabetes and heart disease.
- It has antioxidants, including one called glutathione, which is known to protect the skin from sun damage, pollution and the effects of aging.
- The Vitamin K in asparagus is excellent for healthy blood clotting and strengthening bones.
- Asparagus contains a unique carb called insulin, which remains undigested until it reaches the large intestine, where it helps to absorb nutrients better, and cut the risk of colon cancer.
- Good news for those struggling to manage their blood sugar: asparagus is a rich source of B vitamins, which are known to regulate blood sugar levels.
- Green asparagus is much more beneficial than white, say reports. The goodness is in the stalk, which contains vitamin A for better vision, potassium for smooth kidney functioning, and trace minerals that help boost immunity.