HOT PEPPER RELISH | MADE IN - NC
HOT PEPPER RELISH is Sweet, tangy, well-balanced and versatile! This addictive pantry staple enhances every dish and occasion, all year round. Used as an ingredient or enjoyed as a condiment, HOT PEPPER RELISH is a hit everywhere from the backyard to the cocktail party and holiday dinner table. Slather on hot dogs and grilled meats, serve with cheese and wine, toss in a stir-fry, or add to pork tenderloin and crab cakes to elevate your plates!
16 WAYS TO USE PEPPER RELISH
- Have it on a sandwich – add it to chicken salad
- Serve it alongside a cheese, and-or preserved, cured meat platter
- Mix it into ground beef or pork and use for meatloaf or sausage roll filling
- Serve it on the side of a meat pie or and empanada
- Eat it with any kind of cooked pork dish (e.g. chops, tenderloin, ham, etc.)
- Serve it with grilled sausages
- Serve it with roasted chicken or turkey
- Serve it with pate
- Warm goat cheese or brie, pour chutney over it and serve
- Mix it with Greek yogurt to make a dip
- Puree it and glaze meat, roasted sweet potatoes, butternut squash, etc.
- Puree it and use as a dipping sauce for egg rolls, samosa, any fried food!
- Puree it and add it to salad dressing
- Serve it with a grilled cheese sandwich
- Serve it on the side of Indian dishes like curry
- Serve it on a burger, especially a cheese or veggie burger