DILLY BEANS I MADE IN NC
Dilly Beans are made locally in small batches in North Carolina. Some like ‘em hot, and some not!. Garlicky, snappy, crisp, gently spicy, and utterly perfect taste with each bite. These DILLY BEANS are incomparable when chilled and nibbled on straight from the refrigerator on a hot day.Even if you don't like plain green beans, you'll like DILLY BEANS! Carolina Country Store DILLY BEANS are a flavorful and tangy way to eat your vegetables answer! For best results, refrigerate before serving.
DIFFERENT WAYS TO USE DILLY BEANS
- Eat DILLY BEANS straight from the jar.
- DILLY BEANS make a beautiful addition to salads both of the lettuce and mayonnaise-laden potato, tuna, chicken, or pasta varieties when chopped and tossed into the mix.
- A great accompaniment to a venison or beef roast come harvest time.
- Serve a big bowl of these pickled DILLY BEANS beauties with your Thanksgiving feast-to accolades.
- Add a platter of homemade PICKLED DILLY BEANS to the table next to your Christmas ham or goose.
- The vinegar tang, garlic punch, and mellow bite of each DILLY BEAN cuts through rich meals making them taste better!
- Save the juice! You can add a little bit to garnish a Martini
Your purchase also goes towards supporting the careers artisans with disabilities. Their employment provides them with the sense of pride and independence they deserve. We appreciate your business!
SUPPORTING ARTISANS WITH DISABILITIES